- Book a 1-week all-inclusive holiday and get 2nd week for free
- Week 2 is room-only - upgrades to all-inclusive available
- Destinations include Tenerife, Madeira, Mauritius & more
Nairobi weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Kenya
The July weather guide for Nairobi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nairobi in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Nairobi in July, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nairobi in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nairobi in July - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nairobi in July?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Nairobi in July and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nairobi in July 2021. Select a month to view Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:35||18:38|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:37||18:40|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:37||18:41|
- Book early & save on holidays in 2022
- Destinations include the USA & Caribbean
- Ideal for summer, winter & half term breaks
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.