- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Nairobi weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Kenya
The December weather guide for Nairobi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nairobi in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Nairobi in December, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nairobi in December?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nairobi in December - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nairobi in December?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Nairobi in December and the average monthly rainfall is 99mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nairobi in December 2021. Select a month to view Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:16||18:28|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:22||18:34|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:30||18:42|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.