- Become a Green Motion loyalty member for FREE
- Save up to 25% on future car rentals + extra offers
- Discount varies by membership tier & number of rentals
Nairobi weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Kenya
The September weather guide for Nairobi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nairobi in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Nairobi in September, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nairobi in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nairobi in September - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nairobi in September?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Nairobi in September and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nairobi in September 2022. Select a month to view Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||06:30||18:35|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||06:25||18:31|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||06:19||18:26|
- Save up to £100 on A-ROSA river cruises
- Choice of saving £60 or £100 depending on stays
- Save £60 (6-7day cruise) or £100 (8+ days)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.