- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Nairobi weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 244244 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Kenya
The April weather guide for Nairobi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nairobi in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Nairobi in April, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nairobi in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nairobi in April - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nairobi in April?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Nairobi in April and the average monthly rainfall is 244mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nairobi in April 2022. Select a month to view Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:34||18:39|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:30||18:35|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:28||18:32|
- Become a Green Motion loyalty member for FREE
- Save up to 25% on future car rentals + extra offers
- Discount varies by membership tier & number of rentals
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.