- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Nairobi weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Kenya
The March weather guide for Nairobi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nairobi in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Nairobi in March with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nairobi in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nairobi in March - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nairobi in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Nairobi in March and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nairobi in March 2021. Select a month to view Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:41||18:49|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:38||18:45|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:34||18:40|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.