- Book a 2 week holiday & get a third week completely FREE
- 3rd week on B&B basis - upgrades available
- Destinations include the Algarve, Cyprus, Spain & Malta
Nairobi weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 151151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Kenya
The November weather guide for Nairobi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nairobi in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Nairobi in November, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nairobi in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nairobi in November - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nairobi in November?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Nairobi in November and the average monthly rainfall is 151mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nairobi in November 2021. Select a month to view Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:11||18:21|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:12||18:23|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:16||18:27|
- Become a Green Motion loyalty member for FREE
- Save up to 25% on future car rentals + extra offers
- Discount varies by membership tier & number of rentals
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.