- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Baghdad weather in November 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Baghdad, Iraq shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Baghdad in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Baghdad in November, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baghdad in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baghdad in November - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Baghdad in November?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Baghdad in November and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Baghdad sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Baghdad in November 2020. Select a month to view Baghdad sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:21||17:10|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:34||17:00|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:47||16:55|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Iraq in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iraq in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.