- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Baghdad weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Iraq with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Baghdad, Iraq shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Baghdad in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Baghdad in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baghdad in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baghdad in May - that's 78% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Baghdad in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Baghdad in May and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Baghdad sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Baghdad in May 2020. Select a month to view Baghdad sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:14||18:45|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:02||18:56|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:54||19:06|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Iraq in May for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iraq in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.