- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Baghdad weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Iraq with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Iraq
The April weather guide for Baghdad, Iraq shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Baghdad in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Baghdad in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baghdad in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baghdad in April - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Baghdad in April?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Baghdad in April and the average monthly rainfall is 26mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Baghdad sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Baghdad in April 2022. Select a month to view Baghdad sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||05:51||18:23|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:33||18:33|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:16||18:44|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.