- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Baghdad weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Iraq with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Iraq
The January weather guide for Baghdad, Iraq shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Baghdad in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Baghdad in January, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baghdad in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baghdad in January - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Baghdad in January?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Baghdad in January and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Baghdad sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Baghdad in January 2022. Select a month to view Baghdad sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:06||17:06|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:06||17:19|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:59||17:33|
- Discover Millennium Hotels top deals for the Middle East
- Book hotel stays in Jordan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman & more
- Including sale offers, breakfast deals & best rates
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.