- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Baghdad weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Iraq with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Iraq
The November weather guide for Baghdad, Iraq shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Baghdad in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Baghdad in November, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baghdad in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baghdad in November - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Baghdad in November?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Baghdad in November and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Baghdad sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Baghdad in November 2021. Select a month to view Baghdad sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:21||17:11|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:34||17:00|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:47||16:55|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.