- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Santiago weather in November 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The November weather guide for Santiago, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santiago in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Santiago in November, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santiago in November?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santiago in November - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Santiago in November?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Santiago in November and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Santiago sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santiago in November 2020. Select a month to view Santiago sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:42||20:10|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:31||20:23|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:26||20:37|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Chile
- Book cheap hotels in Concepcion, Santiago & more
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Santiago
Where's hot in Chile in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.