- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for Canada
- Offer available at participating locations in Canada
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
- Blackout periods may apply
Devils Lake weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Devils Lake, North Dakota shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for North Dakota
How hot is it in Devils Lake in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Devils Lake in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Devils Lake in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Devils Lake in July - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Devils Lake in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Devils Lake in July and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Devils Lake sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Devils Lake in July 2020. Select a month to view Devils Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:40||21:39|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:53||21:30|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:11||21:12|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is hot in North Dakota in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in North Dakota in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.