- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Devils Lake weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Devils Lake, North Dakota shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for North Dakota
How hot is it in Devils Lake in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Devils Lake in September, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Devils Lake in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Devils Lake in September - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Devils Lake in September?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Devils Lake in September and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Devils Lake sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Devils Lake in September 2020. Select a month to view Devils Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:54||20:15|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:13||19:47|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:34||19:15|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is hot in North Dakota in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in North Dakota in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.