- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to New Zealand
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Wellington weather in May 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 125125 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Wellington, New Zealand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Wellington sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wellington in May 2020. Select a month to view Wellington sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:08||17:27|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:23||17:11|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:36||17:01|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Where's hot in New Zealand in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Zealand in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.