- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Wellington weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for New Zealand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 144144 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
Recommended for New Zealand
The July weather guide for Wellington, New Zealand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Wellington in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Wellington in July, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wellington in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wellington in July - that's 37% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Wellington in July?
The average sea temperature around Wellington in July is 12°C.
Does it rain in Wellington in July?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Wellington in July and the average monthly rainfall is 144mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Wellington sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wellington in July 2021. Select a month to view Wellington sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||07:48||17:02|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:42||17:12|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:30||17:25|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in New Zealand
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Where is warm in New Zealand in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Zealand in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.