- Save on flights to/from Hawaii with Hawaiian Airlines
- Browse popular routes & find best fares
- Plus check out top tips on flying to Hawaii & more
Wellington weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for New Zealand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 139139 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Wellington, New Zealand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for New Zealand
How warm is it in Wellington in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Wellington in June, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wellington in June?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wellington in June - that's 36% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Wellington in June?
The average sea temperature around Wellington in June is 13°C.
Does it rain in Wellington in June?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Wellington in June and the average monthly rainfall is 139mm.
Wellington sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wellington in June 2021. Select a month to view Wellington sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||07:37||17:00|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||07:45||16:58|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||07:48||17:02|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is warm in New Zealand in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Zealand in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.