- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Greenland
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Nuuk weather in May 2020
- 33°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1919 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 00°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Nuuk, Greenland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Nuuk weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Nuuk in May is a cold 3°C (37°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -2°C (28°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 31% of the 19 hours of daylight.
Expect 54mm (2.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Nuuk in May is 0°C (32°F).
Nuuk sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nuuk in May 2020. Select a month to view Nuuk sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||04:57||21:53|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:07||22:42|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||03:23||23:29|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Greenland
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
More Greenland destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details