- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Nuuk weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greenland with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -5-5°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -11-11°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- -1-1°C sea temperature
Recommended for Greenland
The February weather guide for Nuuk, Greenland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Nuuk in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -5°C in Nuuk in February, falling to -11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nuuk in February?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Nuuk in February - that's 15% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Nuuk in February?
The average sea temperature around Nuuk in February is -1°C.
Does it rain in Nuuk in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Nuuk in February and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Nuuk sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nuuk in February 2021. Select a month to view Nuuk sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||09:07||16:15|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||08:25||16:58|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:37||17:43|
- Save EXTRA £7 on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend £100 on exclusive Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is warm in Greenland in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Greenland in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.