- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Nuuk weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Greenland with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -5-5°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- -11-11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- -1-1°C sea temperature
Recommended for Greenland
The March weather guide for Nuuk, Greenland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Nuuk in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -5°C in Nuuk in March, falling to -11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nuuk in March?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nuuk in March - that's 25% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Nuuk in March?
The average sea temperature around Nuuk in March is -1°C.
Does it rain in Nuuk in March?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Nuuk in March and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nuuk sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nuuk in March 2022. Select a month to view Nuuk sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:34||17:45|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:42||18:31|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:48||20:16|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.