- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Nuuk weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Greenland with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 44°C sea temperature
Recommended for Greenland
The August weather guide for Nuuk, Greenland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Nuuk in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Nuuk in August, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nuuk in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nuuk in August - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Nuuk in August?
The average sea temperature around Nuuk in August is 4°C.
Does it rain in Nuuk in August?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Nuuk in August and the average monthly rainfall is 91mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nuuk sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nuuk in August 2022. Select a month to view Nuuk sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||04:33||22:31|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:21||21:39|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:06||20:46|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.