- Join BeRightBack on your own & get three trips per year
- Solo travellers pay just £49.99 per month
- Add your bucketlist & preferred activities + departure point
Bruges weather in May 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Bruges, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bruges in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Bruges in May, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bruges in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bruges in May - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bruges in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Bruges in May and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Bruges sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bruges in May 2020. Select a month to view Bruges sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:19||21:10|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:55||21:33|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:38||21:53|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Belgium in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Belgium in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.