- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Bruges weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The April weather guide for Bruges, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bruges in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Bruges in April, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bruges in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bruges in April - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bruges in April?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Bruges in April and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bruges sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bruges in April 2021. Select a month to view Bruges sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:22||20:20|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:52||20:44|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:21||21:08|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.