- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Bruges weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 66°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The February weather guide for Bruges, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Bruges in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 6°C in Bruges in February, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bruges in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bruges in February - that's 28% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bruges in February?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Bruges in February and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bruges sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bruges in February 2022. Select a month to view Bruges sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||08:24||17:37|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||08:02||18:01|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:34||18:26|
- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.