- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Bruges weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The July weather guide for Bruges, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bruges in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Bruges in July, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bruges in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bruges in July - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bruges in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Bruges in July and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bruges sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bruges in July 2021. Select a month to view Bruges sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:36||22:06|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:50||21:55|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:11||21:35|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.