- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Bruges weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The March weather guide for Bruges, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bruges in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Bruges in March, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bruges in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bruges in March - that's 33% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bruges in March?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Bruges in March and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bruges sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bruges in March 2022. Select a month to view Bruges sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:32||18:28|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:59||18:53|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:25||20:18|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.