- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Bruges weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The June weather guide for Bruges, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bruges in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Bruges in June, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bruges in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bruges in June - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bruges in June?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Bruges in June and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bruges sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bruges in June 2022. Select a month to view Bruges sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:37||21:53|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:31||22:04|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:35||22:06|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.