- Save £50 per person on Cosmos tours in 2022
- Book early & save 10% on Globus trips in 2022
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2022 (inclusive)
Bruges weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The June weather guide for Bruges, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bruges in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Bruges in June, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bruges in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bruges in June - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bruges in June?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Bruges in June and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bruges sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bruges in June 2021. Select a month to view Bruges sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:37||21:54|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:31||22:04|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:35||22:06|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.