- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Bruges weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 66°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The January weather guide for Bruges, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Bruges in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 6°C in Bruges in January, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bruges in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bruges in January - that's 19% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bruges in January?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Bruges in January and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bruges sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bruges in January 2022. Select a month to view Bruges sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||08:51||16:50|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||08:44||17:10|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||08:26||17:36|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.