- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Bruges weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The September weather guide for Bruges, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bruges in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Bruges in September, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bruges in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bruges in September - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bruges in September?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Bruges in September and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bruges sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bruges in September 2022. Select a month to view Bruges sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||07:00||20:33|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||07:22||20:02|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||07:46||19:27|
- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.