- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Bruges weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The December weather guide for Bruges, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Bruges in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Bruges in December, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bruges in December?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Bruges in December - that's 18% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bruges in December?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Bruges in December and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bruges sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bruges in December 2021. Select a month to view Bruges sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||08:29||16:43|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||08:46||16:40|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||08:51||16:49|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.