- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Bruges weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The May weather guide for Bruges, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bruges in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Bruges in May, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bruges in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bruges in May - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bruges in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Bruges in May and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bruges sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bruges in May 2022. Select a month to view Bruges sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:20||21:09|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:55||21:33|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:38||21:52|
- Save on camping holidays in France, Italy & across Europe
- Browse the latest online deals & discount offers
- Filter deals by destination, dates, party size & type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.