- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Baku weather in May 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Baku, Azerbaijan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Baku in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Baku in May, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baku in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baku in May - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Baku in May?
The average sea temperature around Baku in May is 16°C.
Does it rain in Baku in May?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Baku in May and the average monthly rainfall is 13mm.
Baku sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Baku in May 2020. Select a month to view Baku sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:40||19:36|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:23||19:51|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:13||20:04|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Azerbaijan in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Azerbaijan in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.