- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Baku weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Azerbaijan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
Recommended for Azerbaijan
The November weather guide for Baku, Azerbaijan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Baku in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Baku in November, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baku in November?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baku in November - that's 31% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Baku in November?
The average sea temperature around Baku in November is 14°C.
Does it rain in Baku in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Baku in November and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Baku sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Baku in November 2021. Select a month to view Baku sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:10||17:38|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:27||17:23|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:43||17:15|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Where is warm in Azerbaijan in November for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Azerbaijan in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.