- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Baku weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Azerbaijan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for Azerbaijan
The May weather guide for Baku, Azerbaijan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Baku in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Baku in May, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baku in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baku in May - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Baku in May?
The average sea temperature around Baku in May is 16°C.
Does it rain in Baku in May?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Baku in May and the average monthly rainfall is 13mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Baku sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Baku in May 2022. Select a month to view Baku sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:40||19:36|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:24||19:51|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:13||20:04|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.