- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Baku weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Azerbaijan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
Recommended for Azerbaijan
The April weather guide for Baku, Azerbaijan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Baku in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Baku in April, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baku in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baku in April - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Baku in April?
The average sea temperature around Baku in April is 10°C.
Does it rain in Baku in April?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Baku in April and the average monthly rainfall is 26mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Baku sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Baku in April 2022. Select a month to view Baku sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:25||19:05|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:03||19:19|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:42||19:35|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.