- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Baku weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Azerbaijan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Baku, Azerbaijan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Azerbaijan
How hot is it in Baku in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Baku in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baku in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baku in August - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Baku in August?
The average sea temperature around Baku in August is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Baku in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Baku in August and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Baku sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Baku in August 2020. Select a month to view Baku sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:38||19:55|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:53||19:36|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:07||19:14|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Azerbaijan in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Azerbaijan in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.