- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Baku weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Azerbaijan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 77°C sea temperature
Recommended for Azerbaijan
The March weather guide for Baku, Azerbaijan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Baku in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Baku in March, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baku in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baku in March - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Baku in March?
The average sea temperature around Baku in March is 7°C.
Does it rain in Baku in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Baku in March and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Baku sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Baku in March 2022. Select a month to view Baku sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:15||18:32|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:51||18:48|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:26||19:04|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.