- Save on hotels in London, UK with Amoma
- Search for hotel rooms to find the best deal
- Filter offers by price, star rating, reviews & more
London weather in March 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The March weather guide for London, UK shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to London weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in London in March is a cool 10°C (50°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 3°C (37°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 29% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 49mm (1.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
London sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for London in March 2020. Select a month to view London sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:45||17:42|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:11||18:07|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:37||19:33|
- Book Stansted Express tickets with the latest special offers
- Find the lowest fares & book online - No booking fees
- Save with couples & group fares + other online deals
More UK destinations
- Fort William
- Scilly Isles
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details