- Save on stays in London with Travelodge saver rates
- Hotel rooms from just £35 or less per night
- Travel between 17th May 2021 & 31st Jan 2022 (inclusive)
London weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the UK with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for England
The January weather guide for London, England shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in London in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in London in January, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in London in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in London in January - that's 19% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in London in January?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in London in January and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
London sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for London in January 2022. Select a month to view London sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||08:06||16:02|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:59||16:22|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:40||16:48|
- Book longer stays & save on hotel rooms with Corinthia
- Minimum number of nights varies by destination
- Visit London, Budapest, Lisbon, Prague & St Petersburg
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.