- Check out top special offers on luxury 4/5* hotels in London
- Book Great Cumberland Place & the Tower Hotel
- Plus the Royal Horseguards Hotel
London weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for England with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for England
The April weather guide for London, England shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in London in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in London in April, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in London in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in London in April - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in London in April?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in London in April and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
London sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for London in April 2022. Select a month to view London sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:36||19:34|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:05||19:57|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:34||20:22|
- Check out UK special offers on campervans & motorhomes
- Book with early booking discounts & last minte deals
- Vehicle depots near London Heathrow & Edinburgh airports
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.