- Save on stays in London with Travelodge saver rates
- Hotel rooms from just £49 or less per night
- Travel before 30th September 2020 (inclusive)
London weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the UK with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The July weather guide for London, England shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in London in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in London in July, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in London in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in London in July - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in London in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in London in July and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
London sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for London in July 2020. Select a month to view London sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:48||21:21|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:03||21:10|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:23||20:50|
- Book Stansted Express tickets with the latest special offers
- Find the lowest fares & book online - No booking fees
- Save with couples & group fares + other online deals
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in England in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in England in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.