- Book longer stays & save on hotel rooms with Corinthia
- Minimum number of nights varies by destination
- Visit London, Budapest, Lisbon, Prague & St Petersburg
London weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for England with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for England
The July weather guide for London, England shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in London in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in London in July, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in London in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in London in July - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in London in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in London in July and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
London sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for London in July 2021. Select a month to view London sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||04:48||21:21|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:02||21:10|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:23||20:50|
- Save 20% on summer stays in the UK
- Book budget hotel stays in London, Glasgow & Edinburgh
- Travel before 5th September 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.