- Book longer stays & save on hotel rooms with Corinthia
- Minimum number of nights varies by destination
- Visit London, Budapest, Lisbon, Prague & St Petersburg
London weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for England with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for England
The February weather guide for London, England shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in London in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in London in February, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in London in February?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in London in February - that's 23% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in London in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in London in February and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
London sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for London in February 2022. Select a month to view London sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:39||16:50|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:16||17:14|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:48||17:39|
- Check out low rate on Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
- Explore latest deals & lowest rate in next 60 days
- Learn more about rooms, amenities & nearby attractions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.