- Save up to 35% when you book 5 nights or more
- Book hotel stays in top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Including Barcelona, Amsterdam, New York & Bangkok
London weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for England with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for England
The August weather guide for London, England shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in London in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in London in August, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in London in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in London in August - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in London in August?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in London in August and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
London sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for London in August 2021. Select a month to view London sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:24||20:48|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:48||20:21|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:12||19:49|
- Save 10% on car parks in London with Q-Park
- Choose from 20 car parks across London
- Close to popular attractions, shops & entertainment
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.