- Save up to 15% on Point A Hotels in 2021
- Book budget hotel stays in London, Glasgow & Edinburgh
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
London weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for England with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for England
The March weather guide for London, England shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in London in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in London in March, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in London in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in London in March - that's 29% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in London in March?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in London in March and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
London sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for London in March 2022. Select a month to view London sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:46||17:41|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:13||18:07|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:38||19:32|
- Explore Red Carnation Hotels across Europe, Africa & Florida
- Including London, Edinburgh, Ireland & Guernsey
- Plus South Africa & Xigera Safari Lodge in Botswana
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.