- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Fiji
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Suva weather in March 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 356356 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Suva, Fiji shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Suva weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Suva in March is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 43% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 356mm (14.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 22 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Suva in March is 28°C (82°F).
Suva sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Suva in March 2020. Select a month to view Suva sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:05||18:32|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:09||18:20|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:12||18:08|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
More Fiji destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details