- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Suva weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Fiji with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 113113 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Fiji
The June weather guide for Suva, Fiji shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Suva in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Suva in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Suva in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Suva in June - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Suva in June?
The average sea temperature around Suva in June is 26°C.
Does it rain in Suva in June?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Suva in June and the average monthly rainfall is 113mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Suva sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Suva in June 2022. Select a month to view Suva sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||06:31||17:37|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||06:35||17:38|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||06:38||17:42|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Fiji
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.