- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Suva weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Fiji with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 181181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Suva, Fiji shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Fiji
How hot is it in Suva in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Suva in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Suva in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Suva in November - that's 44% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Suva in November?
The average sea temperature around Suva in November is 26°C.
Does it rain in Suva in November?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Suva in November and the average monthly rainfall is 181mm.
Suva sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Suva in November 2020. Select a month to view Suva sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:27||19:13|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:22||19:20|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:21||19:29|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Fiji in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Fiji in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.