- Save EXTRA £7 on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend £100 on exclusive Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Suva weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Fiji with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 152152 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Fiji
The October weather guide for Suva, Fiji shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Suva in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Suva in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Suva in October?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Suva in October - that's 42% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Suva in October?
The average sea temperature around Suva in October is 26°C.
Does it rain in Suva in October?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Suva in October and the average monthly rainfall is 152mm.
Suva sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Suva in October 2021. Select a month to view Suva sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:49||18:04|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:37||18:07|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:28||18:13|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Fiji in October for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Fiji in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.