- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Suva weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Fiji with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 103103 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Fiji
The August weather guide for Suva, Fiji shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Suva in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Suva in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Suva in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Suva in August - that's 43% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Suva in August?
The average sea temperature around Suva in August is 25°C.
Does it rain in Suva in August?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Suva in August and the average monthly rainfall is 103mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Suva sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Suva in August 2021. Select a month to view Suva sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:33||17:52|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:26||17:56|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:15||17:59|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Where is hot in Fiji in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Fiji in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.