- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
South Tarawa weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kiribati with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 189189 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Kiribati
The March weather guide for South Tarawa, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in South Tarawa in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in South Tarawa in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around South Tarawa in March?
The average sea temperature around South Tarawa in March is 28°C.
Does it rain in South Tarawa in March?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in South Tarawa in March and the average monthly rainfall is 189mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for South Tarawa in March 2022. Select a month to view South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:37||18:43|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:33||18:39|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:28||18:35|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.